Food is an integral part of our lives, and trying new recipes can add some excitement to our daily routine. Today Spicyum is going to share some New Tastes Recipes with you. Whether you are a vegan or not, Vegan Chocolate Recipe is a must-try for anyone who loves chocolate. It is decadent, rich, and has a velvety texture that will leave you craving for more. If you are looking for a healthy breakfast option then the Banana Yogurt Recipe is a perfect choice. It is creamy, sweet, and packed with nutrients that will give you the energy you need to start your day.
Furthermore, if you are in the mood for something more comforting, Libby’s Pumpkin Bread Recipe can satisfy your cravings. With its warm spices and moist texture, this pumpkin bread is perfect for fall or any time of the year. So, let’s dive in and explore new recipes that will surely impress your taste buds!
#1. Vegan Chocolate Recipe
Here are the steps to make this Vegan Chocolate Recipe for people who gave up on chocolate after becoming vegan:
- Coca butter – one cup chopped into small pieces
- Coca powder – 2/3 cup
- Agave or maple syrup- 6 to 8 tablespoons
- Vanilla Extract – 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Pink salt- 1/9 teaspoons
1. Fill the bottom of a pot with 1 inch of water to make a double boiler, and place a glass bowl on top.
2. Next reduce the heat to medium-low after bringing the pot to a simmer and melt the cocoa butter and add it to the bowl. It will melt completely in about 5 minutes.
3. Add salt, vanilla, agave or maple syrup, and cocoa powder, and whisk until thoroughly combined. Don’t spill the hot chocolate, please.
4. Turn off the heat and pour the chocolate into the molds.
5. Allow it to cool or set in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
Now your vegan chocolate is ready to eat. Enjoy!
#2. Banana Yogurt Recipe
This recipe for banana yogurt combines sweet, juicy bananas with creamy yogurt for a delicious and wholesome breakfast, snack, or dessert. Let’s begin to make a banana yogurt recipe:
- Plain full-fat yogurt
- Two ripe bananas
- Peanut butter to give it a naturally sweet taste (Optional)
- Cinnamon powder (Optional)
1. Blend the bananas to make a smooth puree.
2. Add cinnamon and peanut butter to boost extra protein or skip this and add cardamom or vanilla flavor.
3. Mix the yogurt into the puree and keep it in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes.
Your banana yogurt is ready to consume.
#3. Libby’s Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Both children and adults adore thislibby’s pumpkin bread recipe, let’s begin to make it :
1. Mix the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder first.
2. Whisk it well and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
3. In a sizable bowl or the bowl of an electric mixer combine the butter and sugar.
4. Beat until it starts looking crumbly.
5. Add two eggs and continue beating until it becomes fluffy.
6. Add the pumpkin to it.
7. Continue beating, and it will start looking, granny.
8. Add dry flour to it and beat until it combines.
9. Greace a loaf pan with butter or oil and transfer this mixture to it. Bake it for 50 to 70 minutes.
That’s all your libby’s pumpkin bread is here. Enjoy!
#4. Chicken Tikka Recipe
Chicken Tikka is a popular Indian dish made with marinated chicken, grilled or baked. You can serve it with naan bread, rice, chutneys, or sauces.
Let’s make it with the following steps :
- One pound of boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
- One cup of plain yogurt
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice
- TWO teaspoons ground cumin
- Two teaspoons paprika
- One teaspoon turmeric
- One teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- One tablespoon of grated ginger
1. In a bowl, mix the yogurt, lemon juice, cumin, paprika, turmeric, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic, and ginger.
2. Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and stir to coat them in the marinade.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 to3 hour or overnight.
4. Soak the skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent burning.
5. Preheat your grill or oven to medium-high heat.
6. Thread the chicken onto the skewers.
7. Grill or bake the chicken for 10-15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and slightly charred outside.
Serve the chicken Tikka with naan bread, rice, and your favorite chutneys or sauces.
#5. Tomato Cucumber Riata Recipe
Tomato cucumber raita is a very refreshing Indian condiment and people usually eat this with rice. Here’s a recipe for Tomato Cucumber Riata:
- One cup of plain Greek yogurt
- One medium cucumber, peeled and grated
- One medium tomato, chopped
- Two tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- One tablespoon of chopped fresh mint
- One tablespoon of chopped fresh cilantro
- One teaspoon of ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the Greek yogurt until smooth.
2. Add the grated cucumber, chopped tomato, red onion, mint, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper to the bowl.
3. Mix well to combine.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
5. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
6. Serve as a dip or condiment with your favorite Indian dishes or as a refreshing side dish to any meal.
Enjoy your Tomato Cucumber Riata! Pair it with Pulao or Biryani.
So, these are the New Tastes Recipes you should try once. All of these recipes are very famous in USA and you can make them with very few ingredients. Spicyum hopes you like these delicious recipes. Once you try them, you will know why they are in our collection.